APMSA aims to encourage and showcase its members' creativity and talents in its publications throughout the year. APMSA invites its members to submit original written content (stories, articles, etc.) or story ideas to be included in its digital publications.
To submit your written content
Write an original article or story and email your file to email@example.com. Be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Your name, school and graduation year
- The title of your article/story
- Attach your article/story or upload via APMSA's Dropbox File Request link (if uploading to Dropbox, include the date you uploaded the file to Dropbox within your email)
- Provide a brief synopsis at the start when appropriate
- Address the 5 Ws: Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Include research findings and statistics when appropriate
- Structure one idea into each sentence
- Keep it simple and easy to understand
- Enhance your work with photos